How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ?
الرئيسيةالرئيسية  أحدث الصورأحدث الصور  التسجيلالتسجيل  دخولدخول  

مرحبا بالجميع أسعدنا انضمامكم الينا ونتمنى لكم الفائده والمتعة ... ....تنبيه هاااااام جدا !!! رجاءا عدم وضع الصور النسائية أو أى صورة تخالف الدين الاسلامى سواءا فى التوقيعات أو الصور الرمزية حتى لا يتم حذفها ذلك لأننا نريد النجاح والتميز ولا نريد البعد عن الله ... مع تحيات ادارة المنتدى

https://i.servimg.com/u/f44/13/64/63/15/eiaa-u35.gif

المواضيع الأخيرة
» كل يوم عرض جديد لمدة ٢٢ يوم ----عرض الاحد ٥ مايو 2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالأحد مايو 05, 2024 8:47 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» اول عروض عيد ميلاد ماي واي ال 22 عرض لمدة يوم الخميس فقط 2 مايو 2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالخميس مايو 02, 2024 9:57 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» بمناسبة عيد ميلاد ماي واي //لمدة ٢٢ يوم كل يوم عرض مختلف جديد في مايو 2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالخميس مايو 02, 2024 9:55 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» العروض الاسبوعية وهدايا النقاط في كتالوج ماي واي شهر مايو 2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالأربعاء مايو 01, 2024 10:39 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» كتالوج ماي واي شهر مايو 2024 ،صور كتالوج شركة ماى واى شهر مايو 4-2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالأربعاء مايو 01, 2024 10:38 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» اكسترا تنشيط شهر ابريل من 19_23 ابريل 2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 11:30 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» متفوتوش عروض ابريل الحصرية .. خصم 65% علي برفان اكسبلوجن يوم الجمعه 19-4-2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالجمعة أبريل 19, 2024 11:28 am من طرف محمد رفعت

» كتالوج ماي واي شهر ابريل 2024 ، كتالوج شركة ماى واى شهر ابريل 4-2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالسبت أبريل 06, 2024 12:07 pm من طرف محمد رفعت

» كتالوج ماي واي شهر مارس 2024 ، كتالوج شركة ماى واى شهر مارس 3-2024
How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالسبت مارس 23, 2024 12:54 pm من طرف محمد رفعت

شاطر | 

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق اذهب الى الأسفل
كاتب الموضوعرسالة

فاتن

{..فاتن..}
إدارة المنتدى
إدارة المنتدى

عدد المساهمات : 3960
تاريخ التسجيل : 09/08/2010

مُساهمةموضوع: How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ?   How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? Emptyالإثنين سبتمبر 29, 2014 10:26 am

There are two kinds of profit :
 1 - Marketing profit ( selling
 2 - Monthly profit ( at the end of the month

* Your direct profit from marketing is embodied in presents and discount rate which ranges from 10% to 35% according to the order .

First : Discount rate

10% discount for an order less than 50 points
15% discount for an order from 50 points to 99 points
20% discount for an order from 100 points to 199 points
25% discount for an order from 200 points to 299 points
30% discount for an order from 300 points to 399 points
35% discount for an order of 400 points or more

Second : presents

Presents are divided in to 3 groups

1-points presents
2-Activation offers presents
3-Marketing programmes presents

1- Points presents
Points presents are delivered to you directly with  each order . The presents include a group of specific products from the catalogue . you can get it if you have a 100 point order , a 250 point order and get another present as long as you order the points . you can benefit from these products as you like . For example , you can sell them , use them as samples or as presents for your customers .

2- Activation offers presents
On certain day , we advertise that if you put an order of certain points , you get valuable presents such as house equipment , electric equipment , and female equipment . this is additional activation in addition to your discount rate and points presents .

3- Marketing programmes presents
It’s shown on the cover of every catalogue . Every month has a number of points to be ordered to get the program presents . If the representative achieve the needed points , she gets valuable presents .

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

* second : Monthly profit / monatry reward
This concerns the ambitious leaders who want to get a real monthly in com .
At the end of each month , the company measures your total amount of work as well as your group if you register other representatives . The reward is calculated according to your points . The reward starts with 8 S.R and amounts to more than 3000 S.R according to the following table :-

How can you make profit through working for MY WAY ? 31013

The more you register more representatives , the higher reward you will get and your income will be excellent . Don’t forget that you will also get a discount rate and marketing presents .

{.... توقيع فاتن ....}

للتواصل والاشتراك من السعودية والأردن ..

00966504824948 واتس اب

ومن مصر ..

استعرض الموضوع التالي استعرض الموضوع السابق الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
ماى واى  :: MY WAY KSA IN ENGLISH :: MY WAY KSA-
جميع الحقوق محفوظه لمنتدي ماى واى©newmyway.comتصميم وتطوير ابن الاسلام منتديات احلى ستايل alt=الرئيسيه | التسجيل |مراسلة الادارة |احصائيات | الاعلى